I hope your week was productive and successful. Here are some personal highlights from this week, and yes, it was spent with some awesome pilots and awesome times:
|Living the pilot life...|
- Sunday, August 3rd: Met with my good friend and pilot Karlene Petitt - Author of the aviation mystery/thrillers "Flight For Control" and "Flight For Safety" We had an awesome lunch and walkabout through the streets of NYC. We met some interesting people en route. Please stay tuned to her blog as she will be elaborating on this a bit more. It was truly great to see her once again.
|Touring Blarney Castle with the newlyweds.|
- Monday, August 4th: My friends from Cork, Ireland got married!! A hearty congratulations and cheers to my friends Eoin O'Callaghan (PPL) and Siobhan Oliver (now Mr. & Mrs. O'Callaghan)! You should have a life together filled with many blessings and great times and can't wait for my next visit to give you these wishes personally.
- Monday, August 4th: My student got a job!!!
- Thursday, August 7th: Celebrating my father's birthday... He would have been 65 years old this year, however, his memory and spiritual presence is still very real and very here. It was a day filled with Moody Blues, Clearance Clearwater Revival, and Gordon Lightfoot.
- Thursday: August 7th: Attended a wedding of a couple from a local family on Long Island that I am close with. It truly was a joyous occasion and I wish the newlyweds a beautiful life together filled with nothing but success, joyous occasions. May the wings of your marriage spread and reach many spiritual levels....
|My CFI and good friend Robert was in attendance.|
Wishing everyone a relaxing weekend ahead.
What are your plans?