The Gift of Giving
"In realizing the gifts..I was born with, I.. realize.. by sharing them - I'm gifting a part of myself for all humanity to share."
This happens to be one of my favorite quotes from Eleesha, because we live in a world of give and take. As much as I feel guilty of taking from others, I try and replace that with giving all my time and talent that I have to offer.
As prepare to bring Chapter 39 to a close, and prepare to start writing Chapter 40 of my life today at 2:10 p.m. EST, I remember this purpose quoted above, to keep sharing what I have to offer for others even more so - like I have been for so long. I am very thankful to have so many gifts that have been given to me, such as
- The ability to have a moral conscience to discern right from wrong.
and last but certainly not, least - what I, and what most if not, all of us take for granted -
- The ability to wake up each morning and taking our first breath of the day. To realize that we are alive to have one more day here on Earth to accomplish so, so much in this world of give and take. To share our gifts to others. Time is short - the time is now.
One of the greatest gifts besides life and family that have been given to me is aviation - due to my passion for it and even for my non-aviation friends, they know how much I love to share it. To get people excited to fly. It also is highly ironic to note that my birthday landed on 3-7-77 to which on a later and separate date, the Boeing 777-300ER came to take off for the first time.
|Born To Fly|
Let your talents and passions take off and share them with others. You never know where, what, or who they will land on or with.
Noting other March 7th birthdays that have given, and to some, continue to give us their talent, and for one in particular, a pleasure to our taste buds:
- The Oreo Cookie
- Maurice Ravel (French Impressionist Composer)
- Bryan Cranston (Walter White - "Breaking Bad")
- Jenna Fischer (Pam Beesly-Halpert - "The Office")
- Wanda Sykes, Comediene
- Dr. Luther Burbank, Scientist
- Will Hill III, NFL Football Player (Free Agent)
- T.J. Thyne (Dr. Jack Hodgins - "Bones")
- Taylor Dayne, 80s-90s Pop Vocalist, Reality TV participant
Make for yourself a pleasant and productive day.